Sunday, October 25, 2009

Viva Las Vegas! Its the National Finals Rodeo!


So...hmmm...what to do next...?
I KNOW! I think I'll head to Las Vegas for the NFR!

                                                                                                                                                              
Me and one of my best buddies, the lovely and talented Mrs Dara Hopkins, have decided that we need to take a girls trip so we're packing our bags this Dec. and heading to Sin City. Strictly for the rodeo of course! I personally have never been to the National Finals Rodeo and I am super excited. Ms. Dara has been a regular so I get to sit back and soak up the benefits of having her as my official tour guide. What a great year this has been. So many firsts, so many great experiences...  I will of course be taking pictures to share. Im sure there will be shopping involved. Plus this is the 25th anniversary of the Finals being held in Las Vegas. We will also be stopping by a barrel racing event hosted by the legendary Charmayne James, another one of my barrel racing heroes. Yee Haw!
But, no...there will not be much gambling (for me anyway) They have a nickname for people like me in Vegas...its "SUCKER"! I might as well take my cash and burn it 'cause the outcome and the feeling is about the same for me! I cant wait to take it all in.  I'll keep you posted.
Later!

No comments: